Nestled quietely in the Sierra Nevada Foothills of Yuba County is the Frenchtown Inn lakeside retreat. Named after the nearby gold rush settlement of Frenchtown, the Inn offers a 3,500 square foot 5-bedroom main house overlooking a majestic seven acre lake.
We strive to offer a rural country experience for that special getaway family gathering, business retreat or wedding. (530) 418-8151
- A Lovely place in a quiet, scenic locale. Charles and company were excellent hosts. Highly recommend. Would stay here again. - Zack
- What a find! For anyone wanting a wonderful getaway, this is the place. Clean, quiet, relaxing and serene. You'll love the migrating waterfowl that visit the lake right behind the house. You could not ask for more. - Alan
- Great place to stay. We loved waking up in the morning and having coffee out back. We can't wait to come back again. - Matt
- This Frenchtown Inn is great! We had a lovely weekend. Charle's staff was super communicative and helped us check-in, showed us around, even went to the hardware store and bought a grill brush for us! This is the perfect place to go out and explore the sierra foothills during the day, and then come back and relax in the afternoon/eveining - Harry
- Great place for a large group - Amazing property - Beautiful lake - Duck
- This place is nothing short of a REMOTE MAGICAL DISCOVERY if you like being out in nature. I’m a long time AirBnB SuperHost and am used to people renting from me. Needed to find a remote place for my large family over the Thanksgiving holidays. Needed SPACE and functionality. What I got was a remote paradise. The view from the master bedroom is literally waking up and looking out onto the lake. You don’t even need to leave the bed…and the lake is RIGHT THERE, not miles away. - Zin